When you enter the role of Sales Account Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your sales and accounting expertise will strengthen a dynamic environment, spearheading the collaboration with the Creative and Senior Sales team, orchestrating, and influencing both your team and external customers to facilitate them reaching their business goals.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $90,000 - $120,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
Sales Account Manager’s Role:
Join one of the leading gas and oil industrial organizations in Houston, TX, as the Sales Account Manager. You will be responsible for managing and expanding relationships with key potential clients in the US, building rapport and trusted relationships with new customers at different levels.
You will profoundly impact the organization as you play a crucial role in understanding market trends, market share analysis and business plans, designing commercial strategies, pursuing, and achieving sales targets, fostering client satisfaction, and contributing to the company's overall growth.
Sales Account Manager’s Needed Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, software, data science, or a related field is required.
- 8+ years of experience in complex B2B sales in the Software and Digital Technologies market for large oil and gas companies; experience selling to major IOCs such as Exxon, Chevron, and Shell are a strong plus.
- Experience in business models such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and similar based on cloud computing is required.
- Exceptional business-level proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in English is required; Spanish speaking is highly preferred.
Your New Organization:
This is an elusive gas and oil company recognized to be a global leader in delivering and operating innovative and reliable floating solutions by cultivating diverse and talented teams that with integrity, communicate openly, serve the community, and protect the environment.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Sales Account Manager at this leading gas and oil organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.