Halethorpe, CT 21227 US
- Competitive salary of $125,000year - $150,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and technical skills
- Competitive Commission Structure: Unlock unlimited earning potential with a performance commission
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Remote position: Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere, fostering a healthy work-life balance
- Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for growth and professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of successful high-volume production inkjet print sales experience.
- Proven success in working across matrix-based solutions selling teams, showcasing team-building skills and resource coordination.
- Specialized skills in inkjet print selling, print and mail industry knowledge, and familiarity with competitive technology providers.
- Demonstrated experience in client ROI/financial management and business case development.
- Captivate current customers, competitive targets, and new clients with their novel products and services to achieve growth
- Drive consistent year-to-year growth from all revenue sources
- Take charge of inkjet opportunities, both new and existing, ensuring practical account sales activities and managing the client base for inkjet installations
- Develop and execute plans for personal and team growth, ensuring that targets are not only met but exceeded
- Collaborate with the extended team to create and manage account plans that penetrate the market comprehensively
- Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer information through ongoing usage of sales automation tools by all sales representatives and sales support
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- PTO & Much more!