The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Burlington, NC 27215 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-06-26 Industry: Sales Job Number: MG518698420
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Sales to lead a sales team and drive growth at a great and growing client location. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and implementing successful sales strategies, managing a team of sales professionals, and meeting or exceeding revenue targets. This role requires a deep understanding of the events industry, excellent communication and leadership skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
What You Will Do:
- Attain individual sales goals as assigned.
- Establish, communicate, and implement a sales plan designed to achieve customer target and revenue goals.
- Set appointments and deliver sales presentations to clients to introduce the company products and services.
- Drive Sales for multiple companies under the branch and works to establish new accounts in the territory.
- Accurately and timely prepare quotes, contracts or agreements for clients and sales opportunities.
- Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account to ensure client satisfaction with all interactions. Proactive communication expected with clients.
- Establish, track, and communicate sales trends, metrics, and activities on a regular basis.
- Participate in sales meetings providing proactive updates and ideas where applicable. Attuned to and communicates relevant leads, opportunities, or markets to management.
- Develop process and procedures to handle customer complaints in a manner as to minimize negative impacts on company
- Develop, implement, and communicate a bonus plan that is fair for the employee and at the same time the business.
- Collaborate with warehouse and logistics to ensure smooth transition from sales function to customer delivery, set up and break down.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Hire, manage, train, and motivate sales personnel according to best management practices plus federal and state employment laws; establishing goals, communicating pertinent information, acknowledging successes and needs for improvement.
- Organize sales schedules of assigned staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
What You Need:
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organization with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ related experience.
- Ability to travel daily.
- Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at times.
What’s In It For You:
- $50-60K starting salary (DOE)
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.584-1762 if you have any questions. If you are a Sales Professional that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!