Sales Support Specialist - Remote
Lincoln, NE 68510 US
Are you interested in working for a community-oriented company that puts people first and strives to go above and beyond for the customer? Join a Lincoln based insurance and financial services company whose purpose is to fulfill life! They are adding a temp remote sales support specialist to their growing team, and they might be looking for YOU.
Duties of the sales support specialist:
- Become knowledgeable on Group Dental & Vision products including, but not limited to plan design elements and rating components of these plan elements.
- Review request for proposals (RFP’s) for field offices. Become skilled at analyzing the details of the RFP and interpreting documents to effectively match groups’ current Dental/Vision plan booklets.
- Utilize our SalesXpress rating system to create plan designs requested on the RFP and generate Dental/Vision proposals to send to the field offices.
- Support the field offices by answering questions about proposals, rates, products business guidelines and sales strategies.
- Deliver excellent customer experience through daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Work with team members to meet specified metrics for completion of manual quotes and sold case submissions and sold case submissions.
What to expect as the sales support specialist:
- Pay starting at $17/hour
- Remote position (June - November)
- Traditional M-F daytime schedule
- Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, paid volunteer time, and more
- Huge room for growth within the company
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have experience in customer service this might be the position for you, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.