Sanitation Division Manager
Zip Code: Omaha, NE 68007 | Location: Omaha
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm | Salary: $65,000 to $78,000 a year
Sanitation Services Organization is seeking a Division Manager with an entrepreneur spirit to improve efficiency and reduce capital requirements and operating costs for customers. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
Sanitation Division Manager’s Responsibilities
- Supervise all operators, independent contractors, laborers, and other assigned personnel
- Maintain good contact with Vice President and provides feedback on operations
- Supervise and ensure that all the required reports and paperwork are completely and correctly filed out and submitted
- Supervise and inspect daily operations of the department including heavy equipment, and transfer trailers, to ensure that operations at the department are performed as smoothly and safely as possible
- Investigate and document accidents and property damage
- Conduct and document safety instructional meetings with personnel
- Respond to after-hours calls and fills in for other employees as assigned
Sanitation Division Manager’s Qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of two years of sanitation experience is required
- Minimum two years of supervisory work experience required
- Knowledge of industrial electrical and hydraulic systems, medium and large equipment, and tractor trailers
- Ability to schedule, assign, and oversee operators, independent contractors, laborers, and other assigned personnel
Company Culture & Perks
- Company poised for rapid expansion and promotional opportunities
- Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; Company-paid Time Off (PTO1) – Vacation; Company-paid Time Off (PTO2) – Personal Time; Company-paid Holidays; Company-paid Life Insurance; Company-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance; Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Earn a 10% discretionary bonus contingent on company and individual performance
Salary: $65,000 to $78,000 based on experience
Put your experience within the sanitation service industry to work with an employer who appreciates your contribution and expertise!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We are proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.