The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68138 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Industry: Forklift Job Number: KB2565442525
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE for a saw operator in Omaha,NE! Can you read basic blueprints and have experience in operating a saw, forklift, or overhead crane? Do you enjoy working with your hands and using basic tools? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! The Reserves Network is partnering with a local welding and manufacturing company in their search for a saw operator. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
Duties of the saw operator include:
- Using a tape measure and angle finding tools
- load and unload semi truck trailers
- Running a saw, forklift, and overhead crane
- Reading blueprints
Requirements of the saw operator include:
- Experience operating a saw
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience operating overhead cranes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Familiar with Angles and miter cuts
- Comfortable with basic mental math and fractions
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs as needed
What to expect as a saw operator:
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Hours: Monday- Friday 7am-4pm
- Pay $18.00-$20.00 / hour
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty bonus: get paid $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you're interested in this assembly worker position and meet the qualifications and requirements, we encourage you to apply today! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career with a great company.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.