The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: TS41166914
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002| Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $22 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Are you passionate about improving public health awareness in your community? Do you have experience with scheduling? The Harris County Public Health Department is teaming up with Team1Medical to seek a Scheduling Specialist to join their team! As the Scheduling Specialist, you will be scheduling and coordinating site locations for COVID-19 testing and vaccine services that will be open to the public. Seize this opportunity to work as a Scheduling Specialist and take your career to the next level. Apply today!
Scheduling Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming and make outgoing calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel
- Provide customers with appropriate resources, correct guidance, and services to meet their needs
- Provide availability dates to vendors of interest
- Schedule and coordinate testing sites in advance
- Confirm upcoming events with vendors
- Maintain documentation of schedule and communicate upcoming schedule both internally and externally
- Update registration and inventory systems with upcoming events
Scheduling Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in scheduling and coordinating testing site locations is required.
- Strong attention to detail with written and verbal communication skills are preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work in the heart of Downtown Houston, and surround yourself with city attractions, quality restaurants, and shopping outlets to enjoy on your lunchtime.
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $22 an hour
Become a part of an organization dedicated to promoting public health safety for you, your loved ones, and the community – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.