The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
COLUMBUS, GA 31906 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-29 Industry: Janitorial Job Number: LF82076439
A Custodian, or Caretaker, is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of a building and the surrounding grounds. This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Clean the buildings, equipment, and furnishings of a school.
- Ensuring common areas are clean, like classrooms, offices.
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and ensure everything needed for cleaning is stocked and ready.
What You Need:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instruction/procedure manuals.
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational skills to track and complete assignments.
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to operate power equipment like (buffers, vacuum cleaners, floor machines, etc.)
- They are also in charge of emptying waste baskets and recycling bins, cleaning walls, fixing lights, and cleaning and disinfecting the bathrooms.
What’s In It for You:
- $8.00 per hour
- FULL TIME (8HR SHIFT)
- Weekends off
- Temp-Perm position (once permanent you are eligible for full benefits offered by the employer, and a pay increase)
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our Columbus office today for an interview! 706-324-1910