Seasonal Tax Preparer or Reviewer
Omaha, NE 68154 US
Outstanding Omaha CPA firm looking for a Seasonal Tax Expert to come aboard during between Mid-January & Mid-April to handle the flow of Income Tax returns being processed. We can look at Tax Preparers or more advanced Income Tax Reviewers, with a CPA background. You must be able to work full-time and have relevant experience to jump in and contribute from day 1 through tax day. We can assure that you will be treated as a true teammate and your contributions will be incredibly appreciated. We will also pay above market to get the right person on board.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Open to Income Tax Preparers or Income Tax Reviewers – Experience with both Personal and Business/Corporate welcomed!
- Opportunity to extend beyond end of tax season or even get hired on permanently
- Great paperless system with awesome technology to enable you to be as effective as possible
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- MUST have at least 1 tax season under your belt as a preparer. 2+ if you are a CPA and have reviewing experience
- Experience using modern tax software and strong in MS Excel
- Must be able to work full-time hours and have some flexibility to meet the needs of the customers
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will enable the firm to keep up with processing returns and as such help limit the excessive overtime that is normal for permanent employees of the firm this time of year.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Prepare and/or Review Individual and/or Small Business income tax returns
- Collect additional documentation as needed
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the Aureus Group Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Day 1 Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Eligible for 401(k) plan immediately
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Seasonal Tax Preparer or Reviewer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!