Bellevue, NE 68005 US
Security Administrator needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Bellevue, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
- Directly Hired By Our Client
- Work Onsite
- Yearly Bonus Potential
- $75000 - $80000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Our client is a non-profit organization that prides itself in being a workplace that fosters job satisfaction, personal and professional growth, and a positive environment!
- Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all devices
- Maintain operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines
- Participate in the planning and design of enterprise security architecture, under the direction of the IT Security Manager
- Create and maintain security documentation
- Recommend additional security solutions and enhancements
- Four year degree in computer science or related discipline preferred.
- Certifications such as CompTIA preferred
- Strong knowledge of network management and analysis tools (Brocade Network Advisor, Wireshark, Aruba NetEdit and Aruba Airwave desired).
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware and operating systems, protocols, and Internet standards (Ruckus, SonicWALL, Citrix and Aruba highly desired)
- Knowledge of network security measures – firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Intrusion Prevention, Anti-virus, Anti-spam (CrowdStrike EPP, SonicWALL preferred)
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
Yearly bonus potential
Health and wellness benefits
Two weeks of vacation
Two weeks of sick leave
One week of personal days
Paid holidays throughout the year
If you have a background that lines up well with the Security Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to our network of hiring managers where we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- A long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance