The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68105 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-05-01 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: RF51432436
Exciting new opportunity to join a stable company with over 90+ years in the industry as a Security Administrator in Omaha, NE! Apply today to this newly created Security Administrator role where you can truly make your mark in a growing organization!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE opportunity
- Choice to work onsite or a hybrid work schedule
- Salary up to $110000 per year based on experience
- Opportunity to be very hands on within a small, tight-knit IT team
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree OR currently enrolled in a technology related field OR equivalent certification(s) obtained
- Proficiency with Microsoft Server domain environments, Microsoft O365 and remote desktop services
- Experience with multiple firewall VPN configuration
- Knowledge of Watchguard devices is a plus
- Strong ability to both troubleshoot and document the issue(s) to help prevent it in the future
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Security Administrator role is a key position within this company’s IT team. The Security Administrator will focus on:
- Ensuring the security of all networks, Windows domain environment and O365 services
- Researching and identifying solutions for network logging, antivirus, and other security solutions
- Monitoring systems for potential security issues, researching the threats and resolving them
- Creating and implementing security policies to ensure a secure environment with the latest standards and recommendations
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting a broad range of technical issues as it relates to security
- Tracking escalated issues through to resolution, providing notes and updates in the IT Support Desk ticketing system
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- & much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that aligns well with the Security Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network (TRN) we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.