Senior Account Manager
Omaha, NE 68118 US
- An opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the business!
- You will be a part of one of the top 100 best staffing firms to work for in the United States - That's the top .5% folks!
- Join a collaborative and immensely talented team
- Earn a great living in a highly impactful and rewarding role
- 5+ years in sales with a successful track record of solution/relationship-based selling
- Staffing Agency experience preferred
- Information Technology staffing experience ideal
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Elite communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients and new business prospects using solution/relationship-based selling via phone calls, and in-person conversations.
- Build, develop, and maintain client relationships by developing and executing a strategic sales plan
- Maintain communication with existing clients to ensure satisfaction and develop leads
- Excellent compensation plan including base salary and uncapped bonus potential
- 401K with a company match
- Outstanding training program – learn from the best!
- Hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO