East Dundee, IL 60118 US
- Assist in Month End Close of company and subsidiary financials.
- Perform Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations, including Bank Reconciliations.
- Collaborate on and document process improvements and controls for all corporate entities.
- Sales Tax and informational return preparation.
- Maintain Fixed Assets registers.
- Prepare information for 3rd party firms in relation to income tax returns and audits.
- Develop estimates for pre-close reporting.
- Cost accounting analysis.
- Budget variance reporting.
- Assist in budget development.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Year End financial reporting activities.
- Other Projects as Assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least Five Years of General Accounting Experience
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with Sage (MAS) Accounting Systems is a Plus
- Manufacturing Experience is a Plus