Senior BI Application Developer – Data Governance
West Des Moines, IA 50266 US
- Competitive annual rate of $100,000 with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- Hybrid position working onsite 2/3 of the time in Des Moines, IA
- Design, develop and test medium to high complexity data and analytics requests
- Adhere to current enterprise and industry standards across the development life cycle
- Collaborate with business units to ensure expected outcomes
- College degree or equivalent required.
- Experience with PowerBI and/or SSRS required.
- Five years of experience in insurance or finance data processing/modeling preferred.
- Knowledge of data handling methods, report/scorecard development and visualization techniques and one or more development programming languages.
- Industry competitive salary
- Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Package
- Career Development
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to our network of hiring managers where we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- A long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Contract benefits which include:
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for a 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- A $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Being part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, recognition, and more