When you enter the role of Senior Bilingual Customer Service Clerk, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service expertise will strengthen an innovative and dynamic environment, answering incoming phone calls, processing payments, and other duties as assigned.
Join this stimulating role and make a lasting difference in your career today!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in the NRG Stadium/Astrodome Arena area surrounded by various shopping outlets and diverse restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
Your New Role:
Join one of the most trusted health and human services organizations based in Houston, TX as the Senior Bilingual Customer Service Clerk. You will answer all incoming phone calls, process payments, enter complaints, file, and reconcile payments, and other duties as assigned. With your strong customer service skills, you will profoundly impact the organization with your strong bilingual communication, customer service, and excellent problem-solving skills.
Not only is the position in a perfect spot in Houston, but this is also a great team to be apart of that is dedicated to serving the greater Houston area which makes this a stellar place to land.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 6 months of clerical or customer service experience is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs. of paperwork and books
Your New Organization:
This is a health and human services healthcare company, recognized for its efforts in providing accessible healthcare resources to the public. They work hard to help improve and promote public health safety within the Houston area.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Bilingual Customer Service Clerk at this well-known healthcare organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.