When you step into the role of Senior Business Analyst, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your business expertise will strengthen an elusive environment, spearheading the support to organizations' development needs through collaboration with various stakeholders, providing analysis and outlining business requirements, and managing backlog items to drive technical solutions.
Join this vital role and make a lasting difference in your career today.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $40.00
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in the Downtown Houston area surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
Your New Role:
Join an established local government organization in Houston, TX as a Senior Business Analyst. You will work on capital improvement projects intended to repair existing applications or replace them with a different technical solution and create and update business and functional required documents to support CIP – Repair and Replace Justice projects. With your strong communication and problem-solving skills, this is one opportunity you do not want to miss out on.
Become a part of this motivating and innovative team to help make this organization a stellar place to land.
- A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, IT, or a related field is required
- 5 years of experience as a business analyst is required; Court/Justice processing knowledge is a strong plus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills are required
- Proficient understanding of computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Access, and more) is highly preferred
Your New Organization:
This is an established public service company recognized for its services and support to promote a resilient workforce capable of providing continuous and uninterrupted support. They work hard to provide IT and Fleet support to various divisions and offices with high-quality and cost-effective solutions to optimize the business and operating models of support agencies.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Business Analyst at this established public service organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.