When you step into the role of Senior Construction Project Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your construction industry expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading the successful completion of multifaceted projects.
Join this transformative role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of 100k -110k annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership.
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits.
- Milestone bonuses with earning potential up to 100k.
Your New Role: Join a dynamic construction company based in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL as the Senior Construction Project Manager. You will oversee all aspects of construction projects, from planning to execution. With your strong project management skills, you will have a profound impact on project success and the company's reputation.
You will lead a dedicated team that is committed to delivering excellence in construction. The collaborative staff and dynamic work environment make this a stellar place to land.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, or Building Science.
- 10+ years of practical experience in multifamily construction management.
- Active Florida Certified General Contractors License.
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently, including Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, and Change Orders.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Your New Organization: This is an innovative and industry-leading construction company, recognized for its commitment to excellence. They work hard to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Enjoy a dynamic and supportive environment with solid benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Construction Project Manager at this renowned design-build construction company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.