When you step into the role of Senior Construction Superintendent, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your construction industry expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading the successful completion of multifaceted projects.
Join this transformative role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of 70k – 90k annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Located in St. Petersburg, FL
- Milestone bonuses for extra earning potential
Your New Role: As the Senior Construction Superintendent you will work directly with the construction project manager to ensure project construction from start to finish and with your strong supervisory skills, you will have a profound impact on project success and the company's reputation. The collaborative staff and dynamic work environment make this a stellar place to land.
- Complete understanding of project plans, construction methods, and regulations
- Minimum 5 years In-field project experience in multi-family commercial construction
- Understanding of Florida building codes
- Complete knowledge of all phases of general construction
- Supervise effectively at all levels and motivate sub-contractors to perform at a high level of competency
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of construction related software (i.e. BuilderTrend)
- OSHA 30 Certification
Your New Organization: This is an innovative and industry-leading construction company, recognized for its commitment to excellence. They work hard to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Enjoy a dynamic and supportive environment with solid benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Construction Project Manager at this renowned design-build construction company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.