The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Senior Customer Service Clerk
Houston, TX 77087 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-06-26 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW47280953
Senior Customer Service Clerk
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77087 | Location: Golfcrest Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm | Salary: $18 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Health and Human Services
Do you have experience working in Customer Service? The City of Houston’s Health and Human Services department is teaming up with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek a Senior Customer Service Clerk to join their team! As the Senior Customer Service Clerk, you will help by answering incoming phone calls and entering data from complaints to requests for management. If you want the opportunity to get to know the city you live in by traveling to various locations with the City of Houston, submit your resume today!
Senior Customer Service Clerk’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Enter data for processing payments for all departments
- Enter and assign complaints, FSMC program, mobile unit program, temp, events, GSD request, scanning, and filing
- Perform various duties as assigned
Senior Customer Service Clerk’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical or customer service experience is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, with no weekends!
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 an hour
If you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make an impact in your career, apply today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.