Senior DevOps Engineer
Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This Senior DevOps Engineer role is a Direct Hire position
• This is a REMOTE role with 1 day a week working onsite
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years of design and implementation experience in DevOps
• 5+ years of experience in application development, programming, and database manipulation software
• 3+ years of experience with programming language(s) (C#.NET, VB.NET)
• 1+ years of experience with application monitoring tool(s) (e.g., AppDynamics, SPLUNK, IDERA, etc.)
• 1+ years of experience with automated deployment tool(s) (e.g., Secure coding, OWASP, SANS, PCI, etc.)
• Working knowledge with the following:
o Information security concepts
o DevOps concepts
o Cloud Infrastructure
o Agile development methodology
• 4 years of experience in software engineering.
• Insurance coverages and rating and insurance products
• Principles of finance, business, statistics, and insurance
• Insurance industry and marketing techniques
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Solid understanding of product management, Agile principles, and development methodologies
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will streamline the software development lifecycle to improve developer productivity, delivery speed, and code quality. You will work closely with development, operations, and security teams to identify and resolve pain points and inefficiencies in delivery workflows.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Design & development of PC-based & web-based solutions
• Work joining with other developers in the efforts to create/maintain applications & systems
• Work to improve all aspects of the systems/software including – monitoring, code improvement, deployments, and migrations
• Streamline the software development lifecycle
• Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
• Lead and collaborate to deliver business outcomes
• Mentor and coach junior-level DevOps engineers
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the Reserves Network:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior DevOps Engineer description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.