A Senior Estimator is needed to fill a new position for a national general construction company headquartered in Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Flexible work/life balance schedule
- Visible role with room for advancement
- Premier organization with positive industry name recognition
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in a construction-related industry
- Solid construction estimating skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and with customers
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Senior Estimator, you will support the estimating team by preparing complete portions of an estimate for construction projects. This role will provide leadership and direction to superintendents overseeing field personnel for plant service/maintenance work and capital project work.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Review all estimates for accuracy, detail, and expectations.
- Serve as a liaison with local building trades, supplier government offices, etc to understand local market and trade practices and costs
- Utilize BIM/LEED/LEAN to ensure best practices
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Estimator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.