Senior FP&A Analyst
Lincoln, NE 68504 US
This local Lincoln manufacturer is looking to build out an FP&A function and hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst to jump start the process. In this role you will provide analytical support to the entire operation, while also supporting the Accounting team. It will be essential that the right person have an established set of skills in forecasting, modeling, budgeting, as well is a baseline of knowledge around accounting accruals. This role has upside into finance leadership for the right person as this function grows further.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Lincoln manufacturer that makes products that undeniably make the world better
• Be a part of a finance organization that will have promotion opportunities
• Direct hire role paying up to $95,000-105,000 base + bonus potential
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Must have 4+ years of experience in a financial analyst or FP&A role
• Prefer a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• Prefer solid understanding of basic accounting
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will help build out a true FP&A function that will enable future growth in the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Modeling, Forecasting & budgeting Analysis
• Development of key performance indicators
• Acquisition analysis
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Generous PTO & Paid Holidays schedule
• 401k with matching
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior FP&A Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.