Senior Financial Analyst
Houston, TX 77086 US
- Maintain complex balance sheet reconciliations, including WIP, CIX, and unbilled accounts sourced from multiple feeder systems.
- Analyze and prepare rolling forecasts and annual budgets correlating with multiple cost centers and locations.
- Report KIPs to the operations or management team and ensure metrics are understood.
- Coordinate and oversee the responsibility of accurate revenue recognition through POC.
- Identify and implement process improvements in finance and operations organizations.
- Create ad-hoc analysis of system reconciliations or reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required.
- CPA or MBA certification is highly preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years of financial analyst experience is required; experience with supporting foreign currency ledgers is preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management or Oracle experience is a strong plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Teams, and Outlook is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with a hybrid schedule of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- Location off the Sam Houston Tollway with close access to shopping and restaurants
- Work with a company committed to powering the industry that powers the world!
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- You can apply for the company’s benefits package, which includes 3 weeks’ vacation, a bonus of 5% target dependency on performance, travel expenses covered, and a complete medical benefits package!