Senior HRIS Analyst
Pearland, TX 77584 US
- Support the planning, maintenance, and administration of all systems in the human resources department.
- Assist with the implementation of new processes.
- Develop, implement, and communicate performance results and analytics via business intelligence (BI) platforms to standardize reporting, dashboards, and analytics for the HR organization, including conducting audits.
- Develop report capability and functionality that enable all levels of management to understand key trends throughout the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Human Resources is required.
- A minimum of 3+ years of HRIS or complex reporting experience is required; Lawson or Kronos experience is highly recommended.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Stuie (Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel) is required.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- The building is immediately off Highway 288 with close access to Pearland Town Center for endless shopping and quality restaurants.
- This is your opportunity to expand your analyst skill set and work for a well-known medical clinic.
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!