The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Senior Patient Access Representative
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
Posted: 02/27/2023 2023-02-27 2023-04-21 Industry: Medical Financial Services Job Number: JR748691210
Senior Patient Access Representative
Zip Code: Bellaire, TX 77401 | Location: South Galleria Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $19 - $22 an hour
Are you looking for a position in the healthcare field? Do you have front desk experience in the clinical setting? An award-winning healthcare organization is partnering with Team1Medical to pursue a Senior Patient Access Representative. This position will require you to utilize your customer service and critical thinking skills to ensure medical necessity compliance, verify eligibility, and post payments. If you demonstrate these skills and want to establish a strong foundation, this is the time to do so. Apply today!
Senior Patient Access Representative’s Responsibilities
- Obtain demographic, insurance, and financial information from the patient or guarantor.
- Schedule patient appointments and enter the required information in the system promptly.
- Explain all required forms to the patient or guarantor and obtain the necessary signatures.
- Ensure medical necessity compliance by obtaining data, reviewing the compliance system, and communicating with the patient or guarantor.
- Protect the financial integrity of the facility by collecting patient liability, establishing payment arrangements, discussing payment options, and screening for eligibility.
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits and ensure all notifications and authorizations are completed within the required timeframes.
Senior Patient Access Representative’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of healthcare clinical experience in the front office of a Physician’s office
- A minimum of 1 year of specialty clinic experience is preferred
- Proficient typing and keyboarding skills are highly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- It is conveniently located off 610 loop and minutes away from the Galleria Mall to enjoy various shopping outlets and restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- Work within an acclaimed healthcare organization that wants to educate, discover, and practice the best medicine can provide in public health.
- Once hired full-time, you can access a comprehensive benefits package, including a pension plan, 100% PTO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $19 - $22 an hour
If you are searching for a position requiring you to put your best customer service skills on the table, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.