Senior Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator needed to fill a Direct Hire position for a well-respected client headquartered in downtown Omaha. Work for a company that prioritizes a supportive work environment that values diversity and collaboration. If you are looking for that next step in payroll and benefits, apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- HYBRID role
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- $60K+ with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 5+ years of payroll and benefits experience
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree with equivalent experience
- General Accounting Principles
- Experience with Workday Human Capital Management or equivalent
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator your role will involve accurately recording and processing hours for hourly employees, collaborating with both employees and managers on timely timecard submissions, making corrections as needed. You'll calculate deposits for payroll, address any discrepancies, and respond to employee inquiries. Additionally, you'll review pending benefit tasks, ensure timely completion, and coordinate premium arrears schedules. Your vital role ensures smooth payroll and benefits administration.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Payroll processing and employee support
- Employee Retirement and Savings Plan Assistance
- Benefits funding
- Employee benefits support
- Tax Setup
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserve Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Onsite gym
- Onsite restaurant
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
- Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but