A Senior Payroll Specialist position is open in Des Moines with a well-established, prestigious organization. If you love payroll and are looking for a company where you can do what you love while feeling like a valued part of the organization, this role is yours!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct Hire
• Onsite position
• Great benefits and $70K
•Collaborate with a wonderful payroll team and support a large payroll function!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Large volume and multi-state payroll experience
• CPP is a bonus - not required
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Senior Payroll Specialist, along with other team members, you will manage the biweekly payroll process for approximately 1000 employees. This role is full payroll with payroll processing, taxes, garnishments, new hires, assisting with employee questions, and more.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Processing payroll for 1000 employees
• Payroll taxes and garnishments
• Additional compensation entries for bonuses, raises, and benefits
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Payroll Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!