Senior Point of Sale Systems Analyst
Grand Island, NE 68802 US
Senior Point of Sale Systems Analyst needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Grand Island. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Ability to be a part of a payment technology transformation within an organization
• $75000 - $90000 per year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Experience with NCR StorePoint, Aloha, or another corporate point of sale systems.
• Expert knowledge of various payment technologies, EMV, contactless, and mobile.
• Working knowledge of customer loyalty systems.
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Senior Point of Sale Systems Analyst, you will install a new Point of Sale system across many retail locations
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage and lead new point of sale and payment system projects, enhancements, and initiatives.
• Work closely and communicate directly with business unit leaders and system stakeholders.
• Document project plans, business requirements, functional diagrams, test scripts, and troubleshooting guides.
• Evaluate, design, and present system modifications and enhancements.
• Plan and implement hardware and software lifecycle management.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the our Group Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Point of Sale Systems Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!