The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Senior Project Manager I - hybrid
Nashville, TN 37202 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BU448228420
Senior Project Manager I responsible for supporting Payroll projects, specifically the Time and Attendance pilot and implementation, needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This is a hybrid position located in Nashville, TN
• Moderate to Heavy travel may be required
• Business hours Monday – Friday
• HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the healthcare industry
• Financial services, hospital operations, supply chain, or IT project management experience a plus
• Experience with Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project 2013 and preferably the Microsoft Project Server portfolio and project management tool
• PMP and / or LEAN certifications preferred
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Responsible for all aspects of multiple medium to large projects with moderate to high complexity
• Responsible for taking projects from concept to completion, acting as a single point of accountability
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
• Author / facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates / presentations to business owners
• Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
• Facilitate the creation of toolkits to support field-based implementation
• Additional duties as defined in job description
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Staffing Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Project Manager I description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Staffing we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.