When you step into the role of Senior Project Manager II, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your Project Management expertise will strengthen a collaborative environment, leading and managing four complex projects within the Provider and Physician Relations and Women’s and Children’s service line on the corporate campus. Join this exciting role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $63/hr., reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Interim opportunity (anticipated 6-month assignment): A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in Nashville, TN
Your New Role:
Join a well-respected organization based in Nashville, TN as the Senior Project Manager II. You will plan, monitor, and manage multiple, diverse medium to large projects of high complexity. With your strong Project Management skills, you will have a profound impact acting as a single point of accountability on assigned projects and ensuring on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
You will work alongside a collaborative team that is committed to upholding exceptional stakeholder relationships by providing proactive communication. This role will be an integral team member authoring strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and presenting project updates.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing multiple projects to successful completion preferably in a healthcare environment
- Minimum 2 years of management experience preferred
- PMP and / or LEAN certifications preferred but not required
- Business Analyst experience preferred as two projects require knowledge of how to analyze market intelligence and develop a strategic approach
Your New Organization:
This is an industry-leading company, with a mission of strengthening healthcare providers’ performance. They work hard to build healthy relationships focused on five core values: accountability, adaptability, courage, trust, and innovation.
Enjoy a collaborative work environment with an organization recognized as a TN Top Work Place in 2022 and 2023.
Join this exciting opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Project Manager II at this well respected organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402.704.1131.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.