Senior Retirement Plans Associate
Lincoln, NE 68516 US
This Lincoln company boasts beautiful offices with a working setting that provides views of nature for miles! Join an unmatched culture with notable honors for “Best Places To Work”, award winning wellness programs, and unbeatable company benefits, with competitive pay! An organization offering employee benefits and retirement plan administration to member associations is adding a senior retirement plan administrator to their growing team! If you have 1-2 years of experience in pension or retirement plan administration, this company that offers low turnover and great employee retention is looking for you!
Duties of the senior retirement plan administrator:
- Process requests for defined contribution plan option forms and review them for accuracy according to the member cooperative’s benefit plans and federal guidelines governing the pension plans
- Take a variety of telephone calls from the membership and will handle escalated issues that arise at a lower level
- Collaborate with cooperative benefit administrators and internal business partners to resolve questions regarding completeness, compliance, and accuracy
- Conduct quality review on distributions and 401(k) loan processing, verifying requests are in good order, payment and loan entries are accurate, and ensuring resolution of errors and issues
- Maintain a broad working knowledge of pension plan policies, practices, procedures, and business applications
- Processes death benefit requests and serves as primary point of contact for life insurance vendor
Requirements of the senior retirement plan administrator:
- Associate degree in business administration/finance/accounting preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with pension plan administration with customer service experience
What to expect as the senior retirement plan administrator:
- Traditional M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- Pay starting at $24 / hour, negotiable based on experience
- Health/dental/vision, 401k, wellness programs, 12 paid holidays
- Hybrid remote work option after training once meeting all performance expectations
If you have experience in pension or retirement plans this might be the job for you. Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.