Senior SQL Data Warehouse Developer
Omaha, NE 68107 US
Senior SQL Data Warehouse Developer needed to fill a 100% ONSITE position for a renowned food service & manufacturing client headquartered in OMAHA, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- 6-Month Contract Opportunity with strong potential to extend or conversion to full-time employment
- This is an on-site position at the company office in Omaha, NE
- $55 / hour - $60 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Work alongside a great tight-knit team and make a difference!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Prior experience as a Senior Developer building data warehouses
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- SSIS, SSRS, and/or Business Intelligence Tools experience preferred
- Knowledge of building real-time analytics within a large commercial environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with IT Leadership & stakeholders in building a new data warehouse for the organization
- Review & organization of data stored for data management and organization.
- Maintain and optimize the SQL databases after implementation.
- Documentation of all new data systems & warehouse systems & procedures.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior SQL Data Warehouse Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Follow us on LinkedIn: