Senior Scrum Master
Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This Senior Scrum Master role is a CONTRACT position
• Flexible HYBRID schedule working 50% of the time on site and 50% remote
• $52 - $55 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
• Financially strong and stable company with years of success
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• 3+ years as a Scrum Master
• Experience working in application lifecycle management tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, JIRA, or Rally
• Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous integration preferred
• Insurance industry and product knowledge preferred
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will be facilitating one or more technology product delivery teams assisting in bringing new products to market, and/or maintaining product health, through feature enhancements and code improvements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Assist in empowering delivery teams to be high-performing, delivering business value through their development and execution of work activities
• Facilitate initiatives of varying complexity from initiation through the release
• Provide support, education, and training to other Agile teams in applying Agile Scrum and/or Kanban principles.
• Help facilitate other Scrum Masters in various activities including release planning, conducting Agile ceremonies, removing impediments, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the Aureus Group Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
• Eligible for 401(k) plan
• Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
• Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
• Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
• Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Scrum Master description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!