Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This Senior Scrum Master role is a full-time, direct-hire position
• Flexible HYBRID schedule working 50% of the time on site and 50% remote
• $115000 - 130000 per year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
• Financially strong and stable company with years of success
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• 5-7 years of related work experience
• 3+ years as a Scrum Master
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Knowledge of software development practices and procedures
• Experience working in application lifecycle management tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, JIRA, or Rally
• Experience with business analysis or project management preferred
• Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous integration preferred
• Insurance industry and product knowledge preferred
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will be facilitating one or more technology product delivery teams assisting in bringing new products to market, and/or maintaining product health, through feature enhancements and code improvements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Assist in empowering delivery teams to be high-performing, delivering business value through their development and execution of work activities
• Facilitate initiatives of varying complexity from initiation through the release
• Remove impediments to delivery through the proactive management of external dependencies, team problem-solving, and the development of new solutions to ongoing challenges
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the Aureus Group Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Scrum Master description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!