Senior Software Developer - Guidewire Certified
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Senior Software Developer with Guidewire certification needed to fill a new position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This Senior Software Developer role is a DIRECT HIRE position
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE – 1 day per week in office
- REMOTE options available for select candidates
- SALARY: $110000 – $120000 per year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent
- Software application development and database manipulation software
- .NET, C#, Angular, SQL, Azure Cloud
- 5+ years related work experience
- Secure coding practices
- Guidewire Digital Configuration Specialist Certification
- Guidewire Digital Integration Specialist Certification
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite Developer Ace Certification
- Guidewire PolicyCenter Developer Ace Certification
- Guidewire BillingCenter Developer Ace Certification
- CMS - Umbraco
- Insurance industry and marketing techniques
- Software, database or project management certification or designation
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As Senior Software Developer, you will serve as lead developer on company developed software applications serving company personnel, claimants, and agency customers and insureds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, implement, and support software products with a focus on rapid delivery of stable and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with software architects on design of new software applications.
- Analyze and identify inefficiencies or problems within existing software applications.
- Identify and manage security risks within software products.
- Direct others in the programming and maintenance of company software products.
- Coach programming staff on development standards and procedures
- Investigates new and emerging technologies to understand how they may be employed in our technology products.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Software Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.