The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 03/08/2023 2023-03-08 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW97201238
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77023 | Location: Greater Eastwood Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $28 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Health and Human Services
Do you have experience working with adult students? Do you have experience working with the internet and technology? The City of Houston Health and Human Services department is teaming up with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek a Senior Trainer to join their team! The Senior Trainer will develop a curriculum and lesson plan to teach adult learners how to utilize the internet and understand how to use Android tablets and internet hotshots. If you have technical experience and are ready to teach adults how to use the internet, apply today!
Senior Trainer’s Responsibilities
- Act as the program coordinator and lead facilitator of the City’s hybrid telework training program
- Apply high-impact training facilitation techniques that increase learner engagement.
- Maintain the training program documentation and compliance reporting
- Engage with learners, their supervisors, and executive leaders before, during, and after training
- Collaborate with the Office of Talent & Organizational Development team members in the pursuit of the overall mission
Senior Trainer’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Personnel Management, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional personnel experience involving training in a formal classroom setting and the development of curriculum and lesson plans for adult learners is required.
- Must be fluent with internet technology, Android tablets, and internet hotshots
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $28 an hour
Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.