Service Delivery Engineer - Des Moines, IA or Wayne, PA
Johnston, IA 50131 US
Service Delivery Engineer needed to fill a new position for a well-respected, global client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Directly hired by our client
- Looking for someone to join their team either in Des Moines, IA or Wayne, PA
- Hybrid Schedule – will be able to work remotely
- $73000 - $105000 / year salary based on location, skills, and experience
- Year bonus opportunity
- Our client collaborates with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 3+ years strong hands-on experience with Netapp Storage platform and VMWare Products incl certification. (VCP-NSX etc)
- Demonstrated implementation of DevOps concepts (Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, etc.)
- Knowledge about Infrastructure Services in general
- Azure Devops pipelines (CI/CD)
- Passion for coding (Powershell / Python)
- Familiar with Git, Azure Devops, Ansible
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will drive change across a multi-technology landscape and disrupt conventional ways of thinking. You will be responsible not only for creating DevOps processes, but also for instilling a DevOps culture in the Infrastructure team. You will be the person who designs and implements DevOps tools and procedures that will improve the organization’s IT development and operations.
You are passionate for Automation and Innovation. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent scripting with an ability to partner with other groups within the Infrastructure department to support innovation and automation initiatives end to end Infrastructure services. General knowledge of infrastructure management tools is expected. The Storage & Compute department works as a number of self-organizing teams. Each team is responsible for delivering a specific service for customers.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Service Delivery Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.