Are you looking to join a growing and highly successful organization? A large private family-owned automotive dealership is adding a Service Manager due to growth. Great opportunity to make an impact! The Service Manager will represent one of the top automotive luxury brands. This role will be driving a new and modern operating model with a strong culture and growth mindset. This role is truly unique and different!
What Matters Most:
- Maintain high CSI – Customer Service Index; ensure all customers are satisfied with service
- Lead the service department effectively and efficiently
- Hire, manage, lead, train, and develop the Service Team
- Own the P&L - set goals, create an annual budget, and develop a marketing plan
- Compliance with regulations and warranty procedures & policies
Your New Role:
- Leadership, Leadership, Leadership
- Exciting times, moving to a brand new location in 2024; doubling in size
- Oversee the entire automotive service department operation
- Satisfy customer service concerns and maintain high service standards
- Maintain a clean and welcoming service area.
- Be a positive role model for the service staff, customers, and the company
- 7 + years of previous Automotive Service Manager experience is required
- Extensive technical background with Leadership & Management training
- Strong Leadership skill driving results and accountability
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent; higher education preferred
Your New Organization:
This automotive dealership is recognized as an industry leader and innovator.
Enjoy a supportive team and results-oriented leadership environment with competitive compensation, and fantastic benefits, including Health, 401K & PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Come make a difference. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1320.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.