Play a critical role in supporting the maintenance goals of the facility and maintaining high company standards when you become a Service Technician with a local company in Omaha, NE.
As a Service Technician, you will install and repair commercial restaurant equipment and meet service needs safely, accurately, and efficiently. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay starting at $25-35 per hour
- On-site position located in the Omaha, NE area.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Service Technician, you will have a big impact on maintaining machine and equipment standards and meeting company goals. You'll play a major part in the company while providing all needed duties such as: Equipment repair and maintenance, equipment installation, updating service logs, and ensuring proper project completion.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of HVAC/refrigeration service experience. Work with restaurant level equipment is preferred.
- A valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screenings such as drug test and background
Your Career Partner:
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.