The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68132 US
Posted: 05/17/2023 2023-05-17 2023-06-30 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: JM3659691114
The Reserves Network has partnered with a family-owned Omaha company that is looking for service technicians to join their team. This is an automatic door company that creates a tight-knit, supportive work environment. The company's mission is to provide quality and service above all else, with a focus on the customer. This means that employees can expect to work for a company that truly cares about its customers and is dedicated to providing the best possible service.
Duties of the service technician include:
- Load, unload, organize and maintain inventory in assigned truck
- Evaluate job site to ensure that there are no hazards affecting our work
- Inspect and repair residential garage door systems
- Install replacement sections and automatic opener systems
- Communicate to customer discoveries found during inspection
- Replace defective parts including springs
- Engineer springs as necessary
- Educate customer on proper operation and maintenance of door system
Requirements of the service technician include:
- Mechanically inclined – must be able to read a tape measure and use power tools
What to expect as a service technician:
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical
- Unlimited PTO
- Apparel provided
- Team outings and events PLUS zoo membership
At our company, we believe in valuing each service call or bid job, taking ownership and pride in our work. We are looking for team players who are willing to work hard and go the extra mile for our customers. This is a direct-hire opportunity with a Monday through Friday schedule from 7am to 4pm, with occasional overtime and Saturdays available. Pay ranges from $18 to $23 per hour, depending on experience.
Join us in a hands-on workday that will provide you with growth opportunities and a sense of fulfillment. Apply online today and become a part of our team!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.