ServiceNow Automation Analyst
Omaha, NE 68102 US
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• This ServiceNow Automation Analyst role is long-term Contract position with the option to hire or extend
• Flexible HYBRID schedule working 50% Remote & 50% On-site in Omaha, NE
• $40 - $48 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
• Financially strong and stable company with years of success
• An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Experience including but not limited to the following areas:
- ServiceNow Development
- .Net framework
• Knowledge in the following areas preferred:
- ServiceNow Administration
- ServiceNow Architecture – solid understanding of items such as proper rights and access for the various roles
- ServiceNow System patching and upgrades
- ServiceNow CMDB
- ServiceNow Knowledge Base
• Knowledge of ITIL items such as the following is preferred:
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Release Management
- Event Management
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
• Eligible for 401(k) plan
• Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
• Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
• Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
• Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the ServiceNow Automation Analyst description and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.