The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: MB24625755
Sewer – Waukesha, WI
Do you like to sew? We currently have a company that is looking for 1st and 2nd shift Sewers. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing a better seating experience in work-specific vehicles. They offer outstanding opportunities to become high-visibility players within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Experience is preferred (1year industrial sewing) but if you are a home/hobby sewer this company would like to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Use written documentation and physical templates to verify correct product configurations
- Sews covers according to specifications
- Maintains daily logs on completed work
- Maintains a weekly sewing production percentage goal of 90% or higher
What you will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work well with others
What’s in it for you:
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift 3:30pm-2am Monday-Thursday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401k, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today, or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com