The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sewing Line Inspector
Omaha, NE 68137 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-08 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JM817175524
Jump into your next role as a Sewing Line Inspector with a U.S.-based, privately held, global manufacturer of flexible and paper packaging solutions! With strong values of strength in innovation, exceptional service, and high-quality flexible packaging, the perfect fit for this role someone who prides themselves on dedication and quality. This is a Direct Hire opportunity in Omaha, NE.
Job Duties of the Sewing Line Inspector:
- Responsible for feeding bags into an overhead machine.
- Ensures quality by inspecting bags for defects and flaws once released from machine.
- Places bags onto pallet for transport to staging.
Requirements of the Sewing Line Inspector:
- At least 6 months of recent production experience
Perks of the Sewing Line Inspector:
- 3rd Shift Hours: M-F 10:30pm-6:30am
- Pay is $17.75/hr
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you think you’re a good fit for this Sewing Line Inspector role, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.