The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77051 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: CP5713645316
SharePoint Apps Developer
$38 -$42/hr. | Southwest Houston
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Resource Staffing is seeking a highly motivated SharePoint/Power Apps Developer for a client located in Southwest Houston. The qualified candidate will have recent relevant experience implementing enterprise solutions utilizing SharePoint Online and the PowerApps suite of products to enhance business processes. The candidate must have a solid understanding of .Net, the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience analyzing, developing, and deploying Azure Cloud-based applications. Apply today and be part of a company that is one of the largest pipeline distributors in the United States since 1918.
Primary Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy a line of business solutions based on SharePoint Online and Power App applications
- Contribute software development expertise to multiple projects and ensure that projects meet performance and specified expectations
- Follow the software development standards/procedures and contribute to their improvement
- Document code and contribute to the company’s knowledge base
- Administer the SharePoint platform and ensure that security requirements are maintained
- Provide ongoing support for deployed solutions and help determine the most appropriate actions to address problems identified through project testing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree. High school diploma with an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint Online/O365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD.
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX.
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure, Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration
- Must have expertise in building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs
- Significant development or architectural experience using Microsoft .NET, and related technologies.
- Experience in client interaction and understanding business applications and business data flow.
- Demonstrated effective solution development capabilities.
- Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and self-guided work management
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Gain excellent SharePoint experience
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay Periods
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.