Chicago, IL 60632
Our client has been a Lighting Manufacturing industry leader in the Chicago area for over 24 years. Due to increase in demand, we are currently searching for qualified, self-motivated candidates to fill their open positions.
Perform a series of activities to fabricate lighting fixtures including Set up, operate, control, adjust and perform work on assigned machines.
b. Performs highly complex contour machining of the company products or parts.
c. Cutting and mold parts out of metal sheets.
d. Inspection of finished parts using calipers, micrometers, gauges.
e. Performs basic maintenance check-ups before starting the machines
f. Troubleshooting setups and make the necessary adjustments
2. Responsible for verifying the quality of the fixtures at any point on the process.
3. Responsible for reporting overall production within the ERP system.
4. Correctly follow and interpret blue prints.
5. Cross trains with other machine operators.
6. Maintain housekeeping within the working area.
7. Participate in Kaizen events.
8. Reports any incidents, accidents in the property or machinery to his/her direct supervisor.
9. Rotates to different workstations as assigned.
10. Follows all safety rules, policies and safe work practices
Warehouse experience within the metal sheet industry
Technical training a plus
Ability to learn and apply new concepts
High sense of teamwork
Customer Focused with a sense of urgency
Capable of reading and understanding blueprints and instructions
Intermediate computer skills
Experience in Lean production is a plus
Multiple Healthcare Plans
Accident, Disability, Life
Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
If interested please send a resume to: Oaklawn@trnstaffing.com
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.