The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sheet Metal Foreman
Savannah, GA 31415 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: KH621812322
Sheet Metal Foreman
Are you an experienced Foreman looking for a fast paced, long-term position? Do you work well thinking on your feet? The largest sheet metal and roofing contractor in the Southeast is looking for an experienced Industrial Foreman to join their team. Apply today!
- monitoring budgeting expenses for Workers
- monitoring supplies and tools
- reviewing laws and regulations to maintain a safe work environment
- Customer-service skills to communicate with inspectors and administration to develop a positive working relationship.
- Decision-making skills for selecting personnel and subcontractors for specific tasks and jobs to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Initiative for generating their own business opportunities and being proactive in locating new clients. Many foremen market the companies that employ them while bidding on jobs.
- Leadership skills for effectively delegating tasks to lower-level managers, subcontractors and construction workers.
- Speaking skills for providing clear orders, explaining complex information to clients and construction workers and discussing technical details with other building specialists.
- Technical skills for interpreting construction methods and technologies along with contracts and technical drawings.
- Time-management skills to meet deadlines and ensuring construction phases are completed on time so that the next phase can start.
- Writing skills for writing budgets, proposals and plans along with documenting work progress for clients and others involved.
- Prefer candidate with GMAW and GTAW experience in aluminium and steel.
- High School Diploma or GED or 4 years’ experience.
- Ability to operate callipers, weld gauges, tape measures, and other welding hand tools such as handheld screw guns, drill guns, and grinders.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (Electric Arc, MIG and TIG), tools and equipment
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Direct hire to the company.
- Certified ISN safety and training plans.
- Benefits include health, 401K, vacation time.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family-and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Savannah office at 912.777.3520.