Play a critical role in leading a busy warehouse at a busy manufacturer when you become a Shipping / Receiving Clerk for a busy manufacturer in Sanford, FL.
As a Shipping / Receiving Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring proper labeling, shipping, receiving and inspection of the products being shipped. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in Sanford, FL
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:304:30 pm.
Your New Role:
- Verify and document all receipts of incoming materials, goods and services
- Verify counts and identification of all incoming & outgoing shipments
- Ensure that deliveries are loaded, packaged correctly, billed out and leave the facility in a timely manner
- Support outgoing trucking, packaging and scheduling
- Generate and complete all packing lists, labels, tags, and bill of ladings required to comply with customer requirements and internal standards on all outgoing shipments. Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate
- Knowledge of efficient trailer loading procedures and proper material handling techniques as well as instructional skills
- Stage materials for receiving inspection.
What You Need:
- 1 year of warehouse management or lead experience
- Microsoft Office, Basic computer skills
- Forklift License
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.