The Reserves Network is currently hiring a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for a busy metal fabrication shop in Lake Mary, FL. As the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor, you are responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring the shipping, receiving, material handling & warehousing departments.
What Matters Most:
- Pay $20 - $25 per hour
- Mon – Fri 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Located in Lake Mary, FL
Your New Role:
- Verify and document all receipts of incoming materials, goods and services
- Verify counts and identification of all incoming & outgoing shipments
- Ensure that deliveries are loaded, packaged correctly, billed out and leave the facility in a timely manner
- Schedule method of transportation for outgoing shipments
- Generate and complete all packing lists, labels, tags and bills of ladings
- Stage materials for receiving inspection
- Perform light Quality Control to ensure products go to the correct areas.
- Distribute materials to appropriate departments after inspection.
- Work with production to stage materials for setups and ensure the flow of supply to and from work areas
What You Will Need:
- Associate degree or equivalent OR a combination of experience and education.
- 5 years experience in shipping/receiving/warehousing experience.
- 1 year of warehouse management experience.
- Microsoft Office, MRP/ERP, Basic computer skills.
- Forklift License.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
This is an exceptional opportunity so apply today!