The Reserves Network is currently in search of a Shipping Associate to work at a well-established customer located on the Westside of Cleveland. This company is a full-service manufacture of stampings, wire forms and springs. The ideal candidate will have experience moving materials using a forklift and have computer experience.
- Operating a forklift to move products from one location to another.
- Shipping and receiving with experience with UPS/FedEx Shipments.
- Loading and unloading of products.
- All other duties as assigned
- Computer experience with spreadsheets is a must
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to learn quickly and be detailed oriented
- Ability to follow instructions and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail and ability to be a self-starter
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Weekly pay
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 216.227.3600 if you have any questions. If you are a Shipping Associate and are looking for an opportunity for growth and have a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!