The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77064 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-04-20 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: CM39294536
Houston, TX 77064
10-hour shifts Mon-Thurs
Fri/Sat OT when needed.
$19-$20 hourly (depends on experience)
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a supplier of industrial monitoring systems located in Northwest Houston. We are currently seeking a Shipping Coordinator who will assist in planning and coordinating all activities relating to the preparation and shipment of finished goods from the factory.
What You Will Do:
- Utilizing the IFS system reports, determine daily stock inventory items that need to be picked and shipped.
- Prepare pick lists and packing list for daily shipments, and work with team to correct errors.
- Coordinate with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule pick-up of goods.
- Initiate, answer & document tracer inquiries when requested via email and/or fax.
- Monitor the supply of packaging materials and requisition additional supplies as required.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience utilizing an MRP system, IFS is preferred.
- Experience creating shipping documents/certificates in Word.
- Qualified forklift driver
- Previous shipping experience
What’s In It For You:
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org